Why Buy a Home on LBI?
When we meet with our clients for the first time we have a lot of questions for them. Most of them are about the location and features of the home they are looking for but one of the most telling questions is, “Why LBI?”
Here are the 5 top reasons people choose to buy a home on LBI:
- Pristine Ocean Beaches. Long Beach Island is about 18 miles long and has some of the most beautiful, clean beaches in New Jersey. Seeing dolphins, whales, and seals are a common occurrence and a sign of healthy, clean water. Many beaches on LBI get voted as “Best Beaches” in many state-wide contests. We also have spectacular sunrises.
- Barnegat Bay. Barnegat Bay offers many recreational activities like boating, fishing, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, swimming and the most gorgeous sunsets.
- Dedicated Family Time. Owning a second home is a responsibility but our clients love that they are able to spend quality time with their family and friends. Even in the off-season, LBI is a wonderful place to come and just spend time with the people you love.
- Resale Value. Zillow rates the Long Beach Island housing market as very healthy. Home values have gone up 5.6% over the past year and Zillow predicts they will rise 3.3% within the next year.
- Our Location. LBI is convenient to get to from Pennsylvania, North Jersey, and New York. Most homeowners can be at their beach house in about 2 hours. This makes it very convenient to spend time in your new home.
Do you have a reason why you chose LBI and it’s not on this list? If so please let us know why you chose LBI!